[April 15, 2019 - Present]
79 Fifth Avenue 3rd Floor
New York, NY 10003
90 Hudson St
Jersey City, NJ 07302
Indotronix Intl Corp - CapGemini America, Inc
Systems Support Engineer
[September 26, 2018 - April 15, 2019]
687 Lee Rd Ste 250
Rochester, New York, NY 14606-4257
● Create ServiceNow Incidents for all Alerts generated during real time and Night Cycle Batch. This Includes Notifications, Escalation and Ownership of the Incident through Closure.
● Handle Tickets escalated by the Service Desk and from Nagios Alert Monitoring Tool.
● Tidal Job Monitoring/ Executing/ Updating/ Notifying business group.
● Development of runbooks with new learnings using Confluence
● Monitor Data Centre Environments at Lord Abbett locations of 90 Hudson, NJ, Breinigsville, PA ( Tierpoint) and Secacus, NJ ( Equinix).
● Escalation to L2/L3 Support
● Monitoring Power Consumptions, Cooling, Cabling, Server Racking and Equipment Integrity Vendor Access
● Coordination of Vendor Access, Equipment Moves, Use of the co-location ticketing system and cage security.
● Datacenter and Flex space walk-throughs performed weekly
● Perform Nagios Configuration and Alert management
● Monitor Netbackup jobs and perform restoration and manual backup whenever requested using Back tools such as VEEAM and Veritas Netbackup.
● Monitor any building Alarms during any off-business hours shift and take appropriate action by engaging the Responsible teams.
Systems Repair Technician
[October 18, 2016 – December 16, 2016]
ZT Group Int’l, Inc.
350 Meadowlands Parkway
Secaucus, NJ 07094
● Hands on Hardware reliability system testing, reliability stresses, failure analysis and statistical analysis.
● Work with engineering and other cross-functional team management to define operation project requirements, solutions and schedules.
● Develop innovative techniques/approaches to accelerate failure identification and mechanism understanding and supporting technology transfer to high volume manufacturing.
● Conduct root cause analysis on issues, recommend /manage implementation of appropriate solutions.
● Concisely and effectively communicate progress, status and issues to management.
● Participate in product design and reliability reviews during new product development to ensure robustness of product design and manufacturing processes.
● Hands on server/network/storage hardware assembly, installation, testing and integrations.
● Hardware troubleshooting and stress testing of systems and components.
● BIOS and Flash ROM updates on servers and systems.
● Installation of new application software.
● Produce detailed test and failure analysis reports.
[March 16, 2015 - April 10, 2015]
Robert Half Corporation
2613 Camino Ramon
San Ramon, CA 94583
(Colonial Surety Company
50 Chestnut Ridge Road
Montvale, NJ 07645)
● Provided Windows application, hardware and technical support for end users via phone, e-mail, and face to face.
● Support lead technical administrator in Microsoft XP to 7 migration (100+ computers).
● Administered Microsoft Access database by modifying data, generating reports, and editing tables.
● Lead VPN implementation project to allow users to remotely log into their accounts.
● Troubleshoot network printer issues.
● Performed proprietary software installations and configurations.
● Microsoft Excel data cleansing and analysis.
Platform Support Analyst
[July 14, 2014 - January 9, 2015]
Bedford Freeman & Worth
175 Fifth Avenue
New York, NY 10010
(MacMillan Science & Education
41 Madison Avenue
New York, NY 10010)
● Field incoming incident / problem tickets in ServiceNow from end users (escalated from the central service desk)
● Resolved application and software issues within servers, databases, web services and other mission-critical applications.
● Test fixes and perform post-resolution follow-ups to ensure problems have been adequately resolved.
● Posted software updates, knowledge base, and frequently asked questions resources on company intranet to assist in problem resolution.
● Performed preventative maintenance, including the installation of patches, hot fixes, etc. as required.
● Escalated to 3rd party developers to ensure prompt issue resolution.
● Deep understanding of SQL 2005 / 2008 database tables, relationships, stored procedures, indexes and views.
● Monitored database integrity of processes including exports and imports
[October 8, 2013 - May 1, 2014]
Clanservers LLC (Game Servers)
100 Matawan Road Suite 420
Matawan, NJ 07747
● Build, maintain, and deploy systems for a wide variety of gaming platforms on Windows and Linux platforms.
● Client interaction via email, tickets, live chat and phone. Installing, upgrading and troubleshooting reported issues with applications.
● Monitor uptime and performance of Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008 & Linux systems with Nagios.
● Maintain network infrastructure and web server services such as Apache, IIS & FTP. SQL database configurations.
● Analyzing system logs and performing routine audits.
● Adding, removing or updating user account information.
● Resetting passwords and performing backups.
● Making contributions to organizational knowledge base.
● Collaboration with teammates.
● Research projects and help with product development.
Help Desk Analyst
[November 26, 2012 – February 1, 2013]
CGS Technology Associates, Inc.
242 Old New Brunswick Road Suite 420
Piscataway, NJ 08854
51 Chestnut Ridge Road
Montvale, NJ 07645)
● Provide daily phone support for all end users within the Firm for all components of the IT infrastructure and Application Support.
● Provide guidance, assistance, coordination and follow-up on questions, problems on all system applications, hardware and software.
● 100% phone support required.
● Manage own daily individual performance measured by call capture, available time, speed of answer, and call resolution and customer support.
● 70% overall daily availability to answer calls is required.
● Ability to work in high stress, high call volume environment.
● Record problem systems and status information through the use of REMEDY.
● Confer with NSC management staff to apply information, systems and technology solutions to callers.
● Provide a link with the new National Operations Center and the end user for all aspects of infrastructure support.
● Ensure service delivery adherence to established service level agreements, through proactive monitoring and support of call volumes to attain required call captures to meet department goals.
● Troubleshoot workstation access, applications software and functional application support, using knowledge of network operating systems or notifying the appropriate support organization.
● Support the implementation and deployment of internal business systems and solutions.
● Maintain technology guidelines, operating procedures and support documentation.
● Attendance to Developmental training sessions provided by National Support Center is required.
● Escalate or consult issues with 2nd level support and management when solution is unclear.
● Proactively maintain communications with callers through analysis and resolution process particularly in difficult customer situations, to keep them informed of status.
● Provide follow-up once resolved to ensure customer satisfaction.
● Documentation of resolutions and submission to Knowledge Base.
● Provide resolution and support documentation for use by New Hires.
● Provide peer relationship and peer support to new hires.
● Flexibility on daily and weekend schedule required to support 24x7 environment.
● Ability to adhere to rotational shift schedule Mandatory Overtime required at peak times.
● Perform related duties as assigned or requested.
● Windows Administration, Active Directory, McAfee Endpoint Encryption, Microsoft Office Suite, Remedy, MySQL.
● MobileIron support for iPhone, iPad, and Android device management.
● Setup WIFI networks, email/contact/calendar synchronizations, and personal hotspots for Mac users.
(February 2012 ~ October 2012)
Goetz & Ruschmann Inc.
P.O. Box 960
Bernardsville, NJ 07924
(Meadowbrook Inventions, Inc.
1 Brooks Plaza
Newton, NJ 07860)
● Handled machines for projects that required precision cutting with equipment that was both automated and manual
to meet production requirements.
[January 2011 ~ March 2011]
Marathon National Bank
1577 Norther Boulevard
Manhasset, NY 11030
2400 Lemoine Avenue
Fort Lee, NJ 07024)
● Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in receiving and paying out money and keeping records of transactions in banks and similar financial institutions.
● Assign duties and work schedules to workers to ensure efficient functioning of department.
● Train employees in customer service and banking procedures.
● Adjust customer complaints.
● Resolve problems or discrepancies concerning customers' accounts.
● Consolidate and balances daily transactions, using adding machine and computer.
● Ensure supply of money for financial institution's needs based on legal requirements and business.
● Count, verify, and post armored car deposits.
● Monitor and review financial institution's security procedures and control access to vault.
● Count and record currency and coin in vault.
● Count currency for shipment to branch banks or the Federal Reserve Bank.
● Obtain and process information required for the provision of services, such as opening accounts, savings plans, and purchasing bonds.
● Compose, type, and mail customer statements and other correspondence related to issues such as discrepancies and outstanding unpaid items.
(September 2007 ~ December 2009)
19-01 Route 208 North
Fair Lawn, NJ 07410
14-01 River Road
Fair Lawn, NJ 07410)
● Performed transactional duties to serve members by receiving or paying out funds with high accuracy.
● Balance currency, coin, and checks in cash drawers at ends of shifts, and calculate daily transactions.
● Cash checks and pay out money after verifying that signatures are correct, that
written and numerical amounts agree, and that accounts have sufficient funds.
● Receive checks and cash for deposit, verify amounts, and check accuracy of deposit slips.
● Examine checks for endorsements and to verify other information such as dates, bank names,
identification of the persons receiving payments and the legality of the documents.
● Identify transaction mistakes when debits and credits do not balance.
● Prepare and verify cashier's checks.
● Process transactions such as term deposits, retirement savings plan contributions,
automated teller transactions, night deposits, and mail deposits.
● Receive mortgage, loan, or public utility bill payments, verifying payment dates and amounts due.
● Explain, promote, or sell products or services such as travelers' checks, savings bonds, money orders, and
● Perform clerical tasks such as typing, filing, and microfilm photography.
● Sort and file deposit slips and checks.
● Receive and count daily inventories of cash, drafts, and travelers' checks.
● Process and maintain records of customer loans. Carry out special services for customers, such as ordering bank cards and checks.
● Compute financial fees, interest, and service charges.
● Inform customers about foreign currency regulations, and computer transaction fees for currency exchanges.
● Quote unit exchange rates, following daily international rate sheets.
● Maintained accurate transactional records.
● Performed exceptionally well at work and created a new Web UI which was applied by the IT department.
● Awarded Customer Service Award in 2008
● Custom Shopify store design and development (bespoke Shopify sites from scratch/framework)
● Shopify theme setup and customization (setup and modification of existing themes)
● Shopify store maintenance
● Integrating Amazon, Facebook, ebay and other web services
● Custom checkouts/upgrades
Edward Kishfy (Wayne Police Athletic League)
[February 12, 2017 - February 24, 2017]
● Merged existing Microsoft Access 2013 database with new data from Microsoft Excel 2013 spreadsheet.
● Modified reports and forms for business / residential clients.
● Created queries, functions and filters for data normalization.
● Troubleshoot application errors due to low memory, user permissions and network storage.
● Developed, designed and administered Wordpress.
● Regularly updated and published web content.
Carmen Campana(Flooring Contractor Campana & Son, Inc.)
[March 23, 2016 - June 24, 2016]
● QuickBooks Estimates and Invoices
Sergiu Hotea(Music Producer / Remixer - ID Music)
● Created backup disks of tracks, samples, VST plugins and projects.
● Installed new CPU, MB, GPU, and OS.
Nadia Romhen (Fashion Designer The Art Institute of New York City)
● Installed MS Office and Adobe Creative Suite
● Customized all settings and options on MacBook Pro
● Connected to wireless home network.
● Provide support and troubleshooting.
Luis E. Mendoza (Chief Financial Officer - Potash One Inc. Vice President K+S North America)
● Install and maintain home network. Cisco router with 3 desktops, 2 laptops, 1 iPhone. Setup VPN and WPA.
● Maintain inquiries.
● Provide freelance technical support / services
● Perform on-site repairs and arrange pick-up/drop-off.
Maciek Roszko (M.A.R. General Contractor)
[April 2011 ~ January 2012 ]
● Perform regular system maintenance and troubleshooting.
● Antivirus scans, data backups, networking.
● System software/hardware upgrades.
● Developed, designed and maintained a website for a local BMX community
in the NYC, Brooklyn and Queens area.
● Moderated member area included forums where members would discuss meet-ups,
events, latest videos and photography.
● Edited and created video footage/photography.
● Developed, designed and maintained a website for online gaming clan
xF. Created custom training maps with tools like GtkRadiant for volunteer
work and GIMP for texture design.
● Designed maps
● Posted latest patches/updates and clan game server status.
● Documentation such asconsole commands/hints.
● Games included Doom, Quake, Wolfenstein, Duke Nukem, Soldier of Fortune, Halo
● Developed, designed and maintained a website for PC
users full of resources such as software downloads, network tools,
repair tools, archive tools, documentation, tutorials/ how-to on web
● Created custom Winamp skins and Windows wallpapers.
● Configured, managed and hosted a safe & secure Dell web server with LAMP.
● Installed a NAS